Hard luck to the team and management.
Sunday 19th October
Division 1 Shield
Moorefield vs Celbridge (Winners)
Kildare Camogie 2014
Competition Rules for – 2014 Leagues
- All games to be played under rules of Camogie Association
- Results to be sent to Kildarecamogie@gmail.com within 24hrs of match by both teams.
- In the event of a tie for positions to qualify for finals, a play off will be held to decide finishing places.
- Any team that forfeits more than one game will not be eligible to take part in the knock out stages.
- If Semi final/play offs ends in a draw 10mins extra time is to be played,
- All fixtures must be played on or before the appointed date unless a pitch is unplayable / unavailable or there is club bereavement. If home pitch is unavailable / unplayable the game is to be played in opposition pitch or neutral venue by agreement with the fixtures secretary
- Bereavement cases will be looked at individually,
- First team has home fixture and pays referee.
- In U13 &U15 Leagues: Referee to be appointed by the home team from the referee list supplied by Kildare Camogie Board; (while the referee can be from the home club, the highest standards of fair play are expected)
- No fixture changes unless agreed in writing and sanctioned by the fixtures committee. The county board executive reserve the right to alter fixtures if necessary.
- Any fixtures issues to be e-mailed only to Kildare Camogie e-mail, no phone calls please.
- U13 &U15 Div 1 is 15 aside. Teams must match down to 13. The minimum a team can start with is 12 players
At both U13 & U15, Divs 2 & 3 are 13 a side. Teams must match down to 11. The minimum a team can start with is 10 players. In these Leagues if both teams agree 15 a side can be played.
13 Underage Code of Ethics, must be observed at all times.
- All clubs must abide by the code of ethics and child protection at all times as set out by the Camogie Association. Failure to do so will be dealt with by Kildare Camogie Board. Clubs are reminded that there may be minors on either team & must behave in a manner accordingly.
- All clubs are responsible for their sideline behaviour and any misconduct will be dealt with by the Kildare Camogie board.